Back in Shape Rehabilitation
The team at Beecroft Physiotherapy are highly skilled physiotherapists and chiropractors, trained to treat a broad range of conditions. We treat everyone; from professional athletes, mothers, elderly and children.
- Neck & back pain
- Foot & ankle problems
- All sports-related injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Work place injuries
- Exercise rehabilitation
Sports Injuries and Sports Physio
We have successfully treated athletes to Olympic and National level in cricket, hockey, rowing, rugby, soccer, gymnastics, equestrian, soccer and many more. With extensive experience at all levels of sport from elite professionals to juniors; we have the equipment and staff to get you living and playing at your best.
- Early Injury Detection / Screening
- Acute and Chronic Injury Management
- Preventative Treatment and Advice
We aim to see you living and playing at your best.
- We treat the cause of your problems and injuries
- We assess for weakness and prevention of injuries
- Our specialised back and neck assessment and strengthening MedX equipment can be used to assess for weakness and optimise muscle strengthening in muscle groups which are otherwise difficult to train specifically.
- We know which muscle groups are prone to become weak and therefore likely to cause back or neck pain. Our specialist equipment targets these important muscle groups specifically and is used by most of our clients as a part of their physiotherapy treatment.
Full Rehab Gym
Many people choose our gym for their fitness programme. With our physiotherapy experience and knowledge of injuries we can offer a training programme unique to you. We custom design treatment and rehabilitation programmes that target your problem areas and prevent further injury.